Enlivant is seeking a Resident Care Partner.
ABOUT US: At Enlivant, our mission is to enrich life by developing meaningful relationships and creating vibrant communities. As the Resident Care Partner, you would be able to establish a rewarding career, while serving a dynamic group of older adults.
Enlivant is a fresh reinvention of the company that started assisted living - creating an exciting environment for all members of our team. While we have all the tools and resources that come with 40 years of experience in the industry, our culture is very similar to a brand new start-up that encourages input and creative thinking from all levels.
We welcome you to become a part the team today and discover the fantastic career opportunities we have available. Join us on our quest to become the nation’s most trusted senior living provider.
ABOUT YOU: As the Resident Care Partner, we will look to you to promote our CHIEF core values of compassion, humility, integrity, excellence and fun. The Resident Care Partner is responsible for all activities of daily living (ADLs) for our residents.
What you will do:
- Provide quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
- Promote residents’ independence
- Provide assistance with housekeeping and laundry
- Medication administration depending on state regulations
- Participate in community's Life Enrichment Activities, events and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
- Additional duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Experienced Caregiver or Certified Nursing Assistant Certification (CNA) per state requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
- Possess good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work harmoniously with other employees and develop/maintain good employee relations and employee morale
- Exhibit good time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Uphold the principles of our mission: to enrich life through meaningful relationships and vibrant communities
- Express compassion for residents, staff and guests on a consistent basis
- Engage others in fun and creative activities
- Strive for excellence in all aspects of the job
- Work with integrity in all interactions
- Demonstrate humility
Enlivant provides equal employment opportunities for qualified individuals and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or other prohibited basis.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields