In this exciting role, you will be responsible for the overall management and success of the Terrace Club program. These responsibilities include ensuring excellence in programming content and implementation, providing outreach and support to families, being resourceful and knowledgeable on managing and supporting memory loss and the evolving information on brain fitness. Responsible for championing the care partner concept throughout the Terrace Club, assisting in the recruiting, hiring, training of team members; completing staffing, scheduling and timekeeping review, team member recognition, engagement and performance management
- A dedication to seniors and their well-being.
- One (1) year experience preferred in assisted living, long term care and experience with memory impaired senior population.
- College degree and management experience with dementia care preferred.
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities. - Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields