If you like working in a world class dining environment, appreciate excellent working conditions and enjoy working with seniors, we'd like to hear from you!
At The Stratford, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. As a part of this organization, you will find opportunities that provide more than just a job. The Stratford is a place where personal and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience.
As a Stratford Pastry cook, you will be responsible for the preparation of daily desserts selections with guidance from the Chef, sanitation of food service areas, creativity, accurate record keeping, receiving and rotating of products and regulatory compliance.
You will have the freedom to help design the daily dessert selections for the dining room, and able to maintain the highest possible quality and consistency. Compliance with all record keeping, food safety and risk management requirements are essential.
- Maintains a current ServSafe certificate (food services sanitation certificate) or able to participate in the food services sanitation training to become ServSafe certified
- Four (4) years job related experience including pastry preparation, and creativity.
- A culinary apprenticeship or training is preferred.
- A high School diploma or GED accepted.
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields