The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing direct resident care and supervision of the resident care of licensed and non-licensed team members in the skilled nursing operations and other areas throughout the community as appropriate. In accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies, you will be working closely with family members and consulting with community physician(s) to ensure residents' needs are being attended to in a personalized way. As a community leader, you will assist with the development of Designated Nursing Assistants and Certified Nursing Assistants.
- Graduate of approved college / school of nursing.
- Maintains a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN).
- A minimum of one (1) year supervisory and management experience in a skilled nursing, long term care, hospital or home health environment including hiring team members, coaching and discipline, performance management, daily operations supervision.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods applied to skilled nursing; federal and state long term care regulations.
- Understanding of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) and the Care Plan Process.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to teach and guide clinical team members to provide quality care.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields