You will be in a lead position among other care providers, providing the highest degree of quality care and services to a consistent group of residents and their families. The Lead Care Manager is responsible for demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise, "to champion quality of life for all seniors" in accordance with federal, state and local standards and regulations and Sunrise policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents. For Sunrise residents you will provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities. You will notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service. For other Care Providers, you will act as a role model and leader in the team. In this role you will ensure proper training and procedures are in place to provide the highest quality of care for the residents.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- You must also have a positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Previous experience working with seniors and desire to serve and care for seniors.
- High School diploma / GED accepted and may be required per state regulations.
- Medication Management Certified preferred and as required per specific state requirements.
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident's best interest.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities, demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills is essential.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields