Serving the residents in our community and as a key member of the dining services team, you will ensure all special dietary needs are met and prepare texture modified food as directed. The Lead Cook is responsible for performing and coordinating food preparation so that food meets and / or exceeds quality, quantity and service schedule requirements and hospitality service standards for the community. The Lead Cook assists the in coordinating and supervising the shift operations, controlling food costs and inventory. Responsible for handling all foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food production.
- Maintains current Food Services Sanitation certificate.
- Associates Degree in Culinary Arts preferred.
- One (1) year experience as a cook in a Senior Living Community preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields