Do you enjoy caring for and serving seniors in a high quality dining environment? Do you enjoy working with seniors and hearing their life stories? If so, we would like to hear from you. At Sunrise Senior Living, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team of professionals dedicated to the highest standards of excellence and quality of care. As a part of this organization, you will find opportunities that provide more than just a job. Sunrise is a place where personal and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience.
- The Dining Room Care Manager is responsible for providing dining and table services to residents in the community's dining rooms and designated areas in accordance with Sunrise Senior Living standards.
- The Dining Room Care Manager is responsible for serving as a role model in providing dining service and assisting with training care givers, maintaining proper dining room set up, assisting in special events, monitoring appropriate checklists in support of the dining area cleanliness and readiness standards and assisting in table top inventories maintenance.
- The Dining Room Care Manager is responsible for handling all food and beverages in accordance with sanitary procedures and standards and complies with all federal, state and local regulatory procedures regarding food service.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed throughout this job description are representative of knowledge, skills and abilities required
- High School diploma preferred / GED accepted
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in fine dining hospitality and / or full service senior living
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields