As the Assisted Living Coordinator and department leader, you will facilitate and lead the Assisted Living Neighborhood team. This includes recruiting, hiring, training and coaching a high quality team. Providing recognition and creating an engaged culture for your team members, residents and families will be an important part of your leadership role.
- Minimum one year supervisory / management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management, employee relations and supervision of daily operations in assisted living or long term care. - BA/BS degree may be required based on state requirements.
- Demonstrated good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new applications.
- Effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments.
- Scheduling experience is a definite asset.
- A dedication to seniors and their well-being is also essential.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields