The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Facilities Management functions in the community and around the community grounds. The primary responsibility is maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents. This is accomplished by having a working knowledge of building systems and related code requirements. These systems include plumbing, HVAC, electrical, mechanical and equipment repair. The position requires a team player with sound organizational, time management skills who enjoys working with seniors and interacts positively with all team members to meet the community's objectives.
- Demonstrates a high proficiency and understanding of systems such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, and code compliance.
- Experience preferred in maintaining water source heat pumps, as applicable.
- Possess an understanding of OSHA and life safety regulations.
- One (1) year supervisory and management experience which may include recruiting staff, coaching, performance management, responsibility of daily department operations.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations and trainings.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields