As the Executive Director, you will be responsible for providing overall leadership, management and success of a premier senior living community. You will be expected to create a positive atmosphere in the community for residents, family & friends, and all team members.
Responsibilities include the hiring, supervising and training of a high quality team, team member relations and recognition, communication, family services, resident well being, quality assurance, financial management and regulatory compliance. Additionally, a key component of this position is the ownership of the Sales & Marketing process to ensure maximization of revenue and our market position.
- A passion for working with seniors.
- College degree, administrator's license / certification and management experience may be required per state requirements.
- Previous management experience including hiring , coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision & discipline of team members.
- Demonstrated success in managing operating expenses.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Ability to identify and build relationships within the local area that drives business into the community, as well as effectively price the product and maximize revenue.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities effectively.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office & the ability to learn new applications.
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields