Lift lives for a living.
Are you looking for a more deeply satisfying career? Are you interested in the opportunity to work with your spouse, partner or best friend? Would you like to be able to use your gifts and abilities to serve those who have already spent their lives serving others?
At Holiday Retirement, we have rewarding opportunities for couples or partners to manage our award-winning retirement communities. You and your partner will be able to honor our seniors by fostering a positive and supportive independent living environment as you oversee the community’s day-to-day business operations. In addition, with two couples at each property, you’ll have other committed individuals with you to share the responsibilities.
The unique rewards we offer…
Though this can be a challenging role, the rewards can be immeasurable. In return for your valuable contributions to our residents, you’ll gain the deep satisfaction that comes from helping seniors transition into a more fulfilling stage of life. In addition, we’re proud to provide you with a wide variety of benefits only Holiday Retirement can offer, including:
- Free Apartment – An on-site, rent-free apartment and paid electricity, water, cable and more
- The Holiday Lifestyle – Enjoy three chef-prepared meals a day, plus housekeeping and linen service
- Full Health Benefits – Including medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) – A plan to enhance your long-term financial well being
- Paid Vacation and Travel Program – Stay at any of our 300+ communities across North America absolutely free
- A Competitive Compensation Package – That includes an attractive salary and bonuses
- A Comprehensive Three-Week Training Program – So you are well-prepared to take on this important new role in your career
The kind of people we seek…
Because this is such a unique opportunity, the people we seek for these roles must be just as special. We look for those individuals with the knowledge and experience to run their own businesses. But just as important is for you to be dedicated to the business of people, their wellbeing and to building lifelong relationships with them. In essence, we desire those who are passionate about elevating the lives of seniors and who have the life skills to make it happen.
Couples will interview together, as a partner team. Only two-person teams will be considered. Ideally, you and your applicant partner will be open to relocation possibilities within a specified region at the time you apply. You must also be able to live on-site in an assigned apartment with your partner.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields