Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Holiday Touch – Must demonstrate the ability to support, practice, and deliver the “Holiday Touch” 100 percent of the time through the practice of high standards of ethics and personal accountability.
- Generate, cultivate, and maintain external referral relationships with local professional groups and healthcare organizations. Increase awareness, reputation, and knowledge of the community with key decision makers. Attain commitments to refer prospective residents from local referral sources.
- Leader locally of the customer relationship management system. Work with the Holiday Marketing team to develop and convert leads from referral and professional lead generation sources, such as A Place for Mom, to confirmed move-ins. Reviewing all potential leads, following up on leads, and updating the system.
- Inviting prospective residents, their families, and friends to tour the community and experience the “Holiday Touch”. Making outbound sales calls to prospective residents via cold calling, in person presentations, and attending local functions in the surrounding community.
- Manage and conduct successful on and off-site special events and activities to drive on site tours, awareness, and education on benefits of the community
- Assist in maintaining sales and marketing collateral.
- Develop and manage internal referral programs with residents. Develop leads from new/current residents, potential residents, and family member. Assist incoming residents with transition and move into the property.
- Creating awareness of the community and benefits via advertising. Place ads, work with marketing on advertising campaigns, and drive new leads, tours, and attendance at events.
- Lead Conversion
- Meet with potential residents or family members (on site or in their home) to review the benefits of living in the community.
- Visiting potential residents in their homes to follow up on information gathered during tour, events, and/or phone conversations. Showing the Holiday Touch in person.
- Convert leads to tours and tours to contracts through education of potential residents and family members of the benefits of living in the community. Explain Rental Agreement (i.e. rent, fees, etc.) to ensure a clear understanding of resident commitments.
- Negotiate incentives and terms of Rental Agreement with prospective residents. Secure and complete each lease within the parameters of Holiday Retirement’s values and expectations.
- Training – Successful completion of comprehensive classroom training to learn Holiday Retirement’s culture, the senior housing industry, and our localized grass roots approach to sales and marketing.
- Competition – Conduct strategic market and demographic analysis within the area to understand current market position. Update internal systems and reports to improve pricing structure.
Float – May need to support one or more communities in a local area. Travel between communities.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiarize and abide by all the expectations and standards outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform all work assigned for the agreed upon monthly wage accepting no additional payment or non-perishable gifts from residents, vendors, facility management or others.
- Meet the assigned work requirements of the job. Regular attendance is required.
- Keep all business and operations information confidential.
- Work with Associates at various skill levels in a team environment.
- Effectively communicate with Holiday Retirement’s Associates and clients.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Normal office working environment when at a Holiday Community
- Frequently travels by car, visiting leads, family members, connecting with community resources to generate leads, etc.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and flexible hours.
- Ability to travel during the day and overnight as needed.
- Must use own vehicle for travel within designated community. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage in limits that meets or exceeds Company standards.
- Continuous walking and standing.
- Ability to sit in car periodically throughout the day
- Passion for seniors.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a direct sales role, with a proven track record of closing sales.
- Ability to create relationships via communication and interpersonal skills. Including both face to face and telephone interactions. Past experience making cold calls, visiting customers in their homes, and establishing rapport.
- A bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four year college or university preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret sales data.
- Proficiency with customer/lead (CRM) tracking systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with high demands for results.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local law.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields