- Answers incoming telephone calls in a cheerful and marketing oriented way, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers general questions about the community and provides callers with address, directions, and other information and refers other specific questions to appropriate staff.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates guestroom reservations.
- Maintains current list of residents who are hospitalized.
- Updates appointment calendars, including transportation and beauty calendars, as directed.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Distributes written communication, accepts and signs for deliveries (mail, prescriptions, etc.).
- Maintains copy and fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents when necessary.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Collects rent checks from residents and family members and provides needed information to bookkeeping for billing.
- Collects money for store purchases and meal tickets, etc.
- May drive company vehicle from community to social and other various destinations (only if required by community).
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic First Aid and CPR certification where required.
- Must successfully complete all Atria specified training programs.
- Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Able to write simple correspondence. Able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Able to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Able to operate: telephone, emergency call system, monitoring board or beeper, photocopier. Able to work various schedules and shifts as needed.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields