This role is an exceptional opportunity for a Registered Nurse skilled in managing and delivering resident care, needs and services while functioning within a multidisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Current certificate of competence with the College of Nurses of Ontario;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an LTC setting;
- Experience in the role of Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager and in all aspects of resident care;
- Experience in of the supervision of PSW's and RPN's in a unionized environment (essential);
- Current experience working with Point Click Care and Minimum Data Set (MDS) assessments and documentation (essential);
- Understanding of RQI Process, progressive Discipline, Quality Improvement Initiatives and Emergency Preparedness;
- Wound Care Management;
- Strong knowledge of MOH LTC program standards;
- Organization, flexibility and the ability to multitask;
- Availability to work evenings.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields