Blue Harbor Senior Living, a premier operator in the senior living industry, is seeking a Med Aide to join our team at Courtyards at River Park!
If you want to become part of a fun, positive, professional team that loves to make a difference in seniors lives, please apply!
We offer a competitive compensation package; including 401(k), full health and welfare benefits, PTO, and a rewarding work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide responsible assistance of medication to residents according to physician direction in the Community
- Document medications given onto Medication Administration Record as they are administered
- Know and adhere to five rights of safe medication administration
- Ensure Prescription label and storage procedures meet state standard
- Count narcotics and other controlled drugs at the end of each shift
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs
- Observe residents’ ability to perform daily ADL’s and social skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the appropriate team member
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Prior employment as a Resident Assistant with Blue Harbor Senior Living or Med Aide experience elsewhere preferred
- Training and knowledge of medication administration
- Minimum one (1) year directly related experience
- Medication certified where required
About Blue Harbor:
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating communities throughout the US. Blue Harbor’s home office provides top-level support services for all of our senior living communities. This open position presents an outstanding opportunity to join the team of our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields