Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company dedicated to providing its employees the opportunity to grow professionally, while delivering a valuable service to the community. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Resident Assistant at Courtyards at River Park. If you want to become part of a fun, positive and professional team that loves to make seniors happy, please apply!
At our community you'll discover a beautiful community and a dedicated, compassionate staff who are committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
We offer a competitive compensation package; including 401(k), full health and welfare benefits, and a challenging work environment. Come join our team!
Responsible for total care of each resident in your Resident Group for all activities of daily living (ADL’s) including but not limited to:
- Showering, toileting assistance and continence care
- Daily grooming such as combing hair, brushing teeth, washing face
- General monitoring for behavior and safety
- Transferring residents
- Orient each new resident in your Resident Group to their new living environment, to you as their assistant, other team members and residents
- Implement all components of personal care described in the Resident Handbook, Care Plan and ADL’s for each resident in your Resident Group
- Monitor each resident’s ability to perform basic ADLs, life management and social skills and communicate observations and potential difficulties to appropriate team members
- Work individually with each resident to expand the number of ADLs the resident performs themselves
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Demonstrated interest in and knowledge of elderly and their needs and the competency to meet those needs on a consistent basis
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Negative Tuberculosis test (per state requirements)
- Clear background check
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating communities in throughout the U.S. Blue Harbor’s home office provides top-level support services for all of our senior living communities. This open position presents an outstanding opportunity to join the team of our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields