Do you want to become part of a fun, positive, professional team that loves to work with seniors? We currently have an exciting opening for a Director of Nursing with a heart for seniors to join our team at Maple Court! If you believe that exceptional care is more than just clinical, please apply!
Blue Harbor offers a competitive compensation package including:
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits
- 401 (k) with generous company match
- PTO & Holidays
The Director of Nursing is responsible for the personal care services provided by the community staff to residents; the health assessment and services planning for all of the community’s residents. This position manages a staff through supervision, education and support.
- Schedule personnel so that all resident needs are met 24 hours a day
- Monitor resident care to ensure corporate and state standards are met and/or exceeded
- Monitor community admissions and discharges to ensure all corporate and state guidelines are met
- Coordinate community ancillary service providers
- Develop and implement quality improvement program, establishing quality improvement team, quality indicator assuring a minimum standard of federal, state and local compliance
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the community
- Participate in resident orientations; explain amenities, routines, and expectations of the Community and your department
- Ideal candidates will be a Registered Nurse with prior progressive management experience
- Graduation from accredited nursing program, BS preferred
- Minimum 2 years management experience in assisted living or long-term care
- Clinical experience in geriatric care
- Current RN or LPN status (per state regulation)
About Blue Harbor:
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating communities in across the U.S. Blue Harbor’s home office provides top-level support services for all of our senior living communities. This position presents an outstanding opportunity to join our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields