Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company dedicated to providing its employees the opportunity to grow professionally, while delivering a valuable service to the community. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a Resident Assistant at Orchard Park. If you want to become part of a fun, positive and professional team that loves to make seniors happy, please apply!
At our community you'll discover a beautiful community and a dedicated, compassionate staff who are committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
We offer a competitive compensation package; including 401(k), full health and welfare benefits, and a challenging work environment. Come join our team!
Responsible for total care of each resident in your Resident Group for all activities of daily living (ADL’s) including but not limited to:
- Showering, toileting assistance, and continence care
- Dressing assistance which may include picking out clothes, ensuring cleanliness
- General monitoring for behavior and safety
- Transferring residents
- Orient each new resident in your Resident Group to their new living environment, to you as their assistant, other team members and residents
- Monitor each resident’s ability to perform basic ADLs, life management and social skills and communicate observations and potential difficulties to appropriate team members
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Must be 18 years of age
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating communities in throughout the U.S. Blue Harbor’s home office provides top-level support services for all of our senior living communities. This open position presents an outstanding opportunity to join the team of our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields