Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company dedicated to providing its employees the opportunity to grow professionally, while delivering a valuable service to the community. We currently have an outstanding opportunity for a nurse/MNA with a heart for seniors to join our team! We are looking to add per diem staff as well as those with every other weekend availability.
At Blue Harbor Senior Living, you’ll discover vibrant communities with dedicated, compassionate staff who are committed to meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Wellness Nurse (MNA) include the following:
- Provide all care that falls beyond the skills of the Resident Assistant or which is restricted by law to those licensed to practice nursing
- Responsible for performance and supervision of employees assigned to you
- Ensure proper and timely records reporting in your department
- Supervise and coordinate admissions, assessments, and care plans to assure accuracy and completeness
- Flex work schedule including on-call, weekends, holidays, evenings, or nights as dictated by the needs of the Community
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs
- Observe residents’ ability to perform daily ADL’s and social skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the appropriate team member
- When called upon, participate in care planning and other meetings, formal and informal
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Experience in clinical nursing practice, long term care administration or supervision, or MNA
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
- State Nursing License or MNA
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Negative Tuberculosis test (per state regulation)
- Clear background check
ABOUT BLUE HARBOR:
Based in Portland, Oregon, Blue Harbor Senior Living is a growing senior living company, currently operating senior living communities in nine states. Blue Harbor’s home office provides top-level support services for all of our senior living communities. This open position presents an outstanding opportunity to join our growing and dynamic organization.
Blue Harbor Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields