Reporting to the Environmental Services Manager the incumbent is responsible for performing cleaning and laundry services according to established policies and procedures; monitoring quantity of cleaning supplies; safely operating housekeeping equipment and utilizing cleaning chemicals.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact effectively with co-workers, suppliers, residents and families
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills.
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and push/pull loads up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to walk and stand for periods of at least 4 hours per day.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Strong command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Knowledgeable in Health and Safety and sanitation regulations.
Hours Work: up to 20 hours per week, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
We offer a comprehensive wage and benefit package, company paid uniforms, an employee recognition program, a vibrant, safe work environment and much more! If you want to be a part of the Vibe, apply today!
Please note: the successful candidate must provide proof of a satisfactory, current criminal record check with vulnerable sector screen and an up-to-date TB test.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields