Candidates are invited to apply for a Full-Time Charge Nurse at West Park Crossing, which is a 79 -suite Retirement Community, located in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.
Reporting to the Director of Wellness the Charge Nurse is responsible for the provision and supervision of Nursing Services.
- Supervise Resident Assistant as they provide services with all care needs
- Perform nursing services with in nursing scope of practice
- Responsibility for assessment and implementation of nursing practices as per professional standards
- Responsible for the direction and reporting of building concerns in the absence of managers
- Other duties assigned by the manager/supervisor
- Applicants must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and presentation
- Organizational skills are essential
- Must be licensed LPN/RN within the province of Saskatchewan
- Current Food handlers course
- Current CPR and First Aide
- Command of the English language
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields