A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a secure environment for all residents and associates within building and community grounds
- Greet visitors while monitoring the inside and outside of building
- Locking hallway doors at designated time(s) and checking the security of doors regularly throughout the night
- Taking care of minor maitnenance emergencies as well as some light housekeeping
- Handling residents questions or any emergency situations that may arise
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience as a security guard
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility with schedule
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields