Reporting to the Business Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing information and a high level of professional and efficient customer services to enhance the lives of our residents and their guests.
Duties include communication with residents and guests in person and by telephone to handle/resolve their requests; provide information about the Community, services, events and local activities; schedule travel and transportation where necessary; provide access, entrance and exit supervision for residents, guests and staff; create, print and update documents pertaining to the activities and operations of the Community.
- Continuously follow the principles of “good customer service” and ensure that these values are demonstrated in day to day practices.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a hectic environment while maintaining a calm and professional manner.
- Effectively interact with team members, suppliers, residents and families as well as external community resources.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements:
- Post-secondary training in tourism, hospitality management or business administration is an asset.
- Previous customer service, reception experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent computer skills including use of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Hours of Work: up to 20 hours per week.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields