A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Performs basic assessments of patient condition at pre-admission, admission and ongoing through the course of treatment
- Provides instruction, guidance, and treatment to patients under supervision of Occupational Therapist
- Inform patient, family, and team members of the patient’s needs based upon the assessment and/or treatment
- Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college
- State COTA licensure
- Geriatric experience, preferably in an independent living, home health, assisted living, or snf setting
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethical professional and clinical judgment
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields