The Personalized Living Manager will work with residents and families assessing their needs and coordinating home services and home nursing services. Brookdale Personalized Services include: personalized nursing services, personalized assistant services, nursing services, medication reminder service, companionship visits, bathing assistance service, laundry service, good morning/good evening service, escort and errand service, out of town/away service, services for miscellaneous tasks, personal assistant service and much more.
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
We are pleased to welcome Emeritus to Brookdale. Together as the world’s largest provider of senior living solutions, we now offer unparalleled opportunities to grow your career while further enriching the lives of the residents and families we serve.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Manages associates and scheduler in the program
- Develops business and marketing plans to grow the business
- Works with residents and families to develop plan of care to meet the needs for the resident
- Coordinates alternative resources for associates and families
- Coordinates orientation for all new Personalized Living associates
At Brookdale, you will enjoy a rewarding career with a forward thinking company while receiving an impressive portfolio of benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for you and your family, including • Major Medical • Dental• Vision• Flexible Spending Account • Short-term Disability • Long-term Disability • 401(K) with Company Match • Life Insurance • Tuition Reimbursement • Paid Vacation & Holidays • Continuing Education • License Reimbursement
- Prior supervisory or management experience
- Current state RN licensure in good standing
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing), organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of computer and MS Office Suite to include Word and Outlook required
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields