** To be considered applicants must submit a resume and cover letter in one downloadable document
The Community Relations Manager (CRM) is ultimately responsible for bringing the Outside Community into Our Community, so people can understand who we are and what we do. We want to highlight and show off all the great things we have to offer and the outstanding services we deliver each-and-every day. The CRM will grow our lead base and turn prospects into residents.
Reporting to the General Manager and/or designate and supported by the Director of Sales and Marketing, the responsibility of the CRM is to build relationships, identify sales leads and engage decision makers to qualify potential residents through networking, event planning/hosting, and community outreach. The successful candidate will be a trusted advisor for those exploring seniors’ living options and have a proven track record of closing sales, along with a passion for working with seniors.
Included but not limited to:
- Achieve occupancy targets by working with the GM and site leadership teams to establish, nurture and close client relationships. To accurately forecast client needs and behaviors.
- Arrange and host prospect tours
- Identify community events, sponsorships and other local opportunities for the community to participate.
- Utilize and maintain the community database on a daily basis. Computer skills are a must.
- Understand market trends, as well as competitor services and offerings from features, rates, incentives, special offerings, occupancies, etc., all to maintain a competitive edge.
- Working closely with the General Manager and the Director of Sales & Marketing to create the community marketing plan and annual budget.
- Distribute marketing collateral such as brochures, posters, etc. in targeted locations (i.e. health units, seniors’ centers, community centers, churches etc.).
- Work with other CRM’s to share insights and best practices, including monthly teleconference calls and quarterly meetings.
- Collaborate with the GM and other departmental managers at weekly meetings to ensure operational excellence. This will include training employees on customer service techniques and facilitating site tours.
- Meet and/or communicate daily with the General Managers and weekly with the Director, Sales & Marketing.
- Additional duties as directed by the site GM when required.
- A minimum of 3 years of sales and customer service experience required
- A passion working with seniors
- Experience and ability to use common computer applications, including databases
- Must have reliable transportation and be able to travel locally responsibility
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Effective written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Highly self-motivated, with a passion for delivering outstanding results
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and/or flexible hours (i.e. to attend/facilitate meetings/events), as required
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge and previous use of a CRM or Data Base management system.
- Ability to travel, as required
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields