- Provides management of residential services including assessments, medication administration program, supervision of nursing and care staff and licensure compliance.
- Serves as liaison for residents, adult children and staff as it relates to the resident plan of care.
- Current Nursing license
- Minimum two years managerial or supervisory experience
- Minimum two years experience as management level nurse in Skilled Nursing Facility, Assisted Living, Memory Care or other related community based program
- Knowledge of state regulatory requirements for Assisted Living and Memory Care community
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Proven organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules in 24 hour operation including weekends
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields