The Account Manager Business Development is responsible for identifying potential referral sources within a defined market that will provide high-quality leads across the communities in their portfolio, qualify potential, and prioritize accounts, based on the communities' needs and services. Have the ability to identify work with referrals of Sunrise Senior Living and categorize referral sources based on lead and move-in production, as well as impact on the entire market; create as strategy which optimizes production from highest quality sources. Account Managers develop business-to-business relationships with these referral sources which result in a steady stream of quality referrals while coordinating with Executive Directors and Director of Sales of communities to ensure leads are followed up and worked according to the Sunrise Sales Process.
- College degree preferred
- Five (5) years external sales experience (or related experience with Sunrise); healthcare industry preferred
- Able to travel in geographic area
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Manage schedule to optimize the amount of time spent in face-to-face interactions with existing and potential referral sources
- Has the "mobile" gene -- can spend day productively in a car, waiting rooms of physicians, etc.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate group presentations
- Competent in organizational, time managementt skills
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) & Sunrise applications with the ability to learn new applications
- Self-starter; can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, flexible hours, available for our customers at peak service delivery days and times
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields