Pueblo Norte Senior Living Community offers a unique blend of residential and health care services that has provided a continuum of care to the senior community for more than 30 years. At this time we are seeking Wait Staff to join our Food and Beverage team.
Responsibilities of the Wait Staff will include:
- Taking meal orders and serving meal
- Setting and bussing tables - may be required to move furniture.
- Keeping salad bar stocked and clean.
- Cleaning dining room tables and chairs and vacuuming dining room
- Delivering meal trays to rooms of ill residents
- Preform food preparation and dishwasher duties when needed
- Must have or obtain Maricopa County Food Handler Card.
- Similar work experience preferred
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills required
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds, stand for extended periods of time
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields