Vi at Silverstone, a leader in the senior housing industry seeks passionate, service-focused employees who want to make a difference in the lives of older adults.
The RN is responsible for the delivery of nursing care to assigned residents including assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the RN is responsible for supervision of assigned staff members.
- Must possess a working knowledge of long-term care and a minimum of 6 months experience working as a Registered Nurse.
- Experience or continuing education in care of the elderly preferred. Graduate from accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state where practicing.
- Ability to maintain a courteous and professional manner through interactions with others and use a resident and customer-focused approach to problem solving and goal setting.
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn.
If you are looking for an exceptional place to work, learn and grow, then consider this opportunity.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields