PROVIDING MEDICARE HOME HEALTH VISITS WITHIN BEAUTIFUL RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES & GENERAL COMMUNITY!
A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Evaluates the patient and home health environment to determine required services and involves the patient and patient’s family in developing the plan of care
- Develops the POC based on findings from evaluation visit
- Serves as the patient’s advocate and maintains ongoing communication with physician, referral sources, caregivers, and facility management to facilitate coordination of care
- Responsible for timely completion and synchronization of OASIS visits within the patient home via device (EMR)
- Provides direct supervision of nursing clinical care team members (LPN/LVNs & HHAs)
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
- 1 year experience in Medicare HH. Home Health and OASIS experience required.
- Licensed as an RN in the state of practice
- Travel is required; must have a reliable car w/current insurance coverage and a current driver’s license
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) devices preferred, but not required
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields