As an MDS Coordinator (RN) you will be responsible for overseeing and assuring completion of the RAI/MDS process.
Additional responsibilities of the MDS Coordinator(RN) include:
- Providing a final quality check prior to MDS transmission.
- Directing and assisting with co-worker, resident and family education.
- Orientating new nurses to the RAI process and providing retraining when necessary.
MDS Coordinator (RN)
To qualify for the MDS Coordinator (RN), you must have effective communication skills and be able to work with individuals of all ages.
Additional requirements of the MDS Coordinator (RN) include:
- Current active and valid RN Licensure for state of practice.
- Certified through AANAC as a Resident Assessment Cordinator (RAC-CT) or ability to acheieve upon employment.
- CPR Certification or ability to achieve upon employment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic Computer Skills.
FT position for RN to be MDS Coordinator in a fast paced HCC with Skilled and LTC residents. Skilled/Rehab experience required, and good assessment skills are a must. Excellent computer skills required, and current MDS knowledge preferred. Good wage and benefits. Pleasant surroundings in a retirement village setting. Join our Christian, not-for-profit environment. Conveniently located just south of the intersection of San Mateo and Lomas in Albuquerque, NM.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields