A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting in maintaining a physical, social, and psychological environment in the best interests of Memory Care residents
- Monitoring residents within state licensure regulations
- Assisting in writing service plans based on resident needs
- Obtaining and administering medication and treatments as prescribed by physician, including all documentation required
- Assisting with discharge process relevant to medication/treatment orders, as well as completing charts and filing
- Current Practical Nursing Licensure (LPN) within the state
- One year of nursing experience, preferably in a Memory Care setting
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Flexibility with schedule
- Must enjoy working with the senior population
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields