As a Director of Wellness, your typical day will impact the following ways:
- Ensuring resident’s needs are assessed; plan of care developed and determine corresponding care fees and team member requirements as applicable.
- Monitoring all resident incidents and directing team members regarding interventions to prevent reoccurrence as applicable.
- Monitoring the quality indicators and evaluates nursing and related services to evaluate quality of resident care.
- Responsible for recruitment, selection, orientation, development and performance management of Guest Attendants, Uncertified Care Providers, and Registered Practical Nurses.
- Developing professional and collaborative relationships with hospital team members, participating in marketing outreach such as presentations on wellness services and aging in place philosophy, and interviewing prospective residents and conducting assessments to determine suitability for admission.
- Participating in the preparation of the Department budget and administering the approved budget within established parameters.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses in Ontario.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Geriatrics, Rehabilitation and/or Retirement industry.
- Must possess excellent supervisory and leadership abilities.
- Must express initiative, good judgment and foster a positive work atmosphere.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook.
- Vulnerable Sector Check.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields