As an Office Manager your typical day will impact in the following ways:
- Managing and monitoring all administration expenses, assists in the explanation of monthly variances and works with the Executive Director/General Manager to identify corrective action.
- Maintaining petty cash system with accurate recording of cash distributed and receipts/signed vouchers for each transaction.
- Entering and updating all accommodation rates and miscellaneous monthly billing charges as applicable.
- Receiving invoices and packing slips and ensuring they are matched with invoices and checked and coded by department heads.
- Reconciling Trust account monthly and forwarding to head office.
- Managing concierge/reception team members and assigns duties, if applicable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Must have successfully completed a bookkeeping certificate or accounting courses at a Community College, and possess proven office administration skills.
- Must possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Must have experience in working as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Must be proficient with WORD, Excel, e-mail, internet use and computerized documentation.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields