The Executive Chef is responsible for providing overall leadership and management for all phases of food production and presentation operations for the community's Dining Services operations. These responsibilities include overseeing and leading the food production and food presentation operations, supervising, hiring, coaching dining services team members and financial management. Responsible for handling foods in accordance with sanitary procedures and Sunrise quality service standards and compliance with all federal, state, local regulatory procedures regarding food production and presentation.
- Certification and/or College Degree in Culinary Arts.
- Minimum three (3) years experience as a Chef or Kitchen Manager .
- Two (2) years supervisory and management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling.
- Current Food Services Sanitation certificate.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests.
- Written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields