The Sales Specialist is responsible for the marketing and sales planning and execution for the community. The Sales Specialist takes the lead in assessing the local market to develop a marketing plan and budget tailored to the particular geographic region in which the community is located. Through the development of a successful marketing plan, the Sales Specialist will sell the community through external business development and advancing leads through the sales process in order to meet established goals. You will leverage all revenue drivers (pricing, inventory services etc.) to optimize revenue. Additionally, the Sales Specialist supports the market by assisting the Area Sales Manager in on-boarding and training other sales team members
- College Degree preferred.
- Successful marketing and sales experience.
- Minimum two (2) years successful marketing and sales experience at a Sunrise managed or similar senior living community.
- Demonstrated high sales and marketing productivity.
- Goal achievement oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Planning and negotiating skills.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to facilitate small group presentations.
- Ability to effectively facilitate sales training in a group environment.
- Competent in organizational, time management.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Willingness to work independently with little to no day-to-day supervision.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields