The Social Engineer is a key player in promoting the brand and culture of Shiplake. The Social Engineer will be responsible for creating and publishing internal and external communications that is aligned with the company’s brand in different format including social media. In addition, the incumbent will be responsible for planning and executing resident events to engage the residents to our community.
- Plan, lead, and execute events for residents with the support from staff
- Manage event logistics and budgets
Engagements (Residents, Community, Staff)
- Assist in creating resident engagement plans and initiatives
- Build rapport with residents
- Organize welcome packages and move-in gifts
- Plan and implement giveaways and contests
- Foster partnerships with local businesses
- Assist in planning and executing employee engagement events
- Manage social media and response to inquiries
- Assist in social media recruitment
- Support website content design and maintenance
- Create content for social media, blogs, and managing a social media calendar with our consultants
- Work closely with the marketing agency on social media contents and updates
- Audit branding usage and ensure all brand guidelines are being followed
- Educate and promote our brand to staff and residents
- Act as a brand ambassador
- Write and send internal communications- newsletters, announcements, project updates
- Support any recruitment communication e.g.: job posting content to reflect our brand
- Assist in completing marketing report
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communication, Marketing or related field.
- Communication- advanced knowledge of writing for internal communications and social media
- Knowledge of Photography and social media tools will be an asset.
- Experience in even planning and implementation
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Enthusiasm is a must!
- Photoshop and/or InDesign knowledge, content management system knowledge a plus (WordPress or Prismic)
- Some traveling maybe required.
- May be required to work some evenings and weekends
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields