Summerfield Healthcare Center is currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants to join our team of dedicated caregivers who want to make a difference in the lives of our residents/patients, their families and our community.
- Provide compassionate resident care as necessary or as directed by the licensed nurse
- Assists residents in activities of daily living (ADLs) and documents in medical record
- Answers resident call lights promptly
- Keeps resident rooms neat and safe
- Checks residents routinely to ensure that their personal care needs are being met
- Maintains the confidentiality of all resident information
- Assists with patient transfers as necessary
- Creates and maintains a calm atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis throughout the unit and shift
- Reports complaints or grievances made by residents to supervisor
- Ensures the resident rooms are ready to receiving incoming residents (i.e., bed made, name tags up, etc.)
- Communicates professionally with residents, families and staff
Speaks, reads and writes English for communicating with residents and documenting medical records.
High school diploma or equivalent
Certified in the state as a Certified Nursing Assistant
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Pre-employment investigations are required.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields