We care about your quality of life - As such, we offer stable employment (daytime) in a rewarding environment with a competitive salary. This is a family business that encourages creative meal ideas.
- Mature and good physical/mental health;
- Able to relate to the needs of the elderly;
- Capable of working alone and as part of a team in a brisk working environment;
- Able to organize workload and complete tasks in a set time while maintaining quality and quantity of work;
- Working knowledge of WHIMIS;
- Long-term care dietary experience preferred or other related food service experience such as waitress or food server;
- Safe Food Handler’s Certificate (or willing to obtain at own expense);
- Food Nutrition Certificate (or enrollment in the Food Nutrition Certificate Program);
- Willingness to attend in-services training;
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma;
- Three written references.
The successful candidate will be required to provide a satisfactory
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields