As a Home Health Aide - Nebraska you will be responsible for providing care to assigned clients in a caring, safe and efficient manner.
Additional responsibilities of the Home Health Aide - Nebraska include:
- Helping clients with dressing and undressing and maintaining proper clothing.
- Assisting clients to keep home areas clean and orderly.
- Assisting clients in transferring, repositioning and walking.
- Reminding clients of self-medication as per care plan.
To qualify for the Home Health Aide - Nebraska, you must have effective communication skills and be able to work with individuals of all ages.
Additional requirements of the Home Health Aide - Nebraska include:
- Completion of a Nebraska Home Health Aide approved training program.
- Must have a favorable motor vehicle record (MVR) and must present a valid drivers license and proof of insurance before operating a vehicle.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields