As the Clinical Care Manager, you will be responsible for providing assistance and supervision of the clinical care and services to residents in the skilled nursing operations in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies in promotion of the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents.
Key duties include:
- Supervising the team members in the skilled nursing center to include but not limited to training, development, scheduling, disciplinary leadership and evaluations.
- Directing others and providing assistance in clinical care ensuring consistent delivery of quality resident services.
- Assisting the Director of Nursing Services (DNS) in maintaining the skilled nursing budget to include but not limited to labor expense, medical supplies, census.
- Understands and assists with the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process.
- Reviews and assists in case management of both Medicare & non-Medicare residents.
- Graduate of approved college / school of nursing.
- Maintains a current state license as a Registered Nurse (RN) per state regulations.
- One (1) year supervisory and nurse management experience including hiring staff, coaching, performance management daily operations supervision, discipline and counseling in a nursing environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods as applied to skilled nursing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local long term care regulations.
- Competent in the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI).
- To be successful you will need to have the ability to handle multiple priorities, possess written and verbal skills for effective communication, be competent in organizational, time management skills and demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields