ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE RESOURCE – Salt Lake City, UTAH
As a highly visible, accessible and dedicated member of our service team, the primary purpose of this position is to train and assist business office managers on billing, collecting and recording revenue transactions in the skilled nursing/long term care industry, covering and serving facilities in the Salt Lake City area. The resource will be based in one of the local Salt Lake City area locations and will be expected to travel to various locations in the state as well as outside the state.
About the Company:
Ensign Services, Inc. (ESI) is the most progressive and fastest-growing company in the exploding healthcare services field today. Dedicated to restoring public confidence in the embattled long-term care industry, ESI has assembled a team of highly competent, dedicated and caring individuals who are creating a new standard of excellence for healthcare providers everywhere.
ESI currently serves 118 long-term care facilities, with approximately 13,000 employees in eleven States. These facilities have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they operate independently with support from the "Service Center", a world class service team that provides centralized accounting, finance, clinical, legal, HR, training, IT, compliance and other resources necessary to allow on-site leaders and caregivers to focus squarely on day-to-day care and business issues in their individual facilities.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the facility's accounts receivable functions under the supervision of the Director of Accounts Receivable.
- Enhance the facility's policies and procedures surrounding the accounts receivable cycle.
- Train, Monitor and update the policies and procedures relate current government regulations for Long Term Care.
- Assist business office manager, office staff and any related department in the development and use of accounting policies and procedures, and establish a rapport in and between departments so that each can realize the importance of accurate reporting procedures.
- Monitor internal controls to assure compliance with established procedures related to accounts receivable.
- Schedule and participate in facility Medicare Triple Check Meetings and HMO Meetings.
- Monitor accounts receivables. Participate in monthly aging reviews. Initiate an action plan and present to the Manger and Executive Director.
- Expert knowledge on software system used in the LTC industry. Ability to train staff on software systems and processes.
- Develop and utilize computer reports and output as required.
- Monitor the workflow process within the system, and alerting appropriate organizational resources.
- Equipped with positive problem solving mindset.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent business office billing personnel.
- Review and check competence of the business office work force and make necessary adjustments/corrections as required or that may become necessary.
- Attend and participate in workshops, seminars, etc., to keep abreast of current changes in the home health and hospice field, as well as to maintain a professional status.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment.
- Multiple years’ experience in the business office of a Skilled Nursing Facility and experience as an accounts receivable area resource.
- Experience assisting, training and supporting business office manager at multiple sites.
- Experience in PCC software a plus.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications
Position Type: Regular Full Time, Employee
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) with company matching, vacation pay, holiday pay, fun and supportive work environment
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields