- Team Work
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Ethics and Integrity
- Is primarily responsible for the leasing of the community and selling of ancillary services on move in.
- Will, in conjunction with the ED, develop, implement and maintain annual marketing strategies and budgets, which meet the mission statement, values, and culture of Symphony Senior Living Inc.
- Coordinate and implement media plans and other advertising strategies.
- Source prospective residents, create and maintain client database in Matrix.
- Maintain inventory of approved marketing materials and oversee the purchasing of such materials using a local printer.
- Assemble marketing folders ensuring there is always a supply ready for potential visitors
- Conduct tours both scheduled and walk-in.
- Respond to any phone inquires and oversee mailing of information.
- Attend marketing seminars, conferences, meetings that are directly related to the seniors housing industry in order to promote the Residence and obtain pertinent information.
- Work in the community, initiating contacts, promoting Symphony Senior Living philosophies, while being involved in community outreach, visiting hospitals, church groups, senior’s organizations, etc.
- Coordinates presentations to professionals and various organizations with the goal of creating awareness and increasing interest and occupancy.
- Assists in coordinating and attends internal special events when promoting to the community at large to establish contacts.
- Prepares and maintains mailing lists of professional and community contacts for use in direct mails or special events.
- Monitors and sources information regarding changes in the marketplace, (e.g. – demographics, competition, housing demands, statistics, etc.)
- Maintains sales and marketing data as well as prepares sales and marketing reports as required.
- Complies with health and safety legislation, procedures and guidance
Resident Service Focus
- Lives the Mission
- Applies a broad understanding of Resident needs to monitor satisfaction and takes corrective action when necessary
- Develops effective relationships with Residents and professionally works with them to solve problems and ensure Resident needs are met in a manner that supports the corporate mission
- Anticipates issues that go beyond Resident requests in order to meet their goals and need
- Looks for creative ways to resolve Resident requests in a way that meets the needs of all stakeholders
Results Driven Focus
- Strives to meet sales objectives and accepts responsibility for all areas of the job
- Encourages critical thinking and innovations in problem solving activities
- Secures the resources and supports required to accomplish goals through negotiation and influence
- Sets departmental goals as well as the programs and processes required to achieve them
- Provides specific performance feedback, both positive and corrective, on an on-going basis dealing firmly and promptly with performance problems
- Fosters a climate of openness, trust and solidarity among Team Members and Volunteers by treating each person as a valued Team Member
- Takes a proactive, positive view of Team Members and Volunteers and their capabilities, ensuring they understand their role and responsibilities, counseling and supporting them in improving their skills
- Embraces the “big picture”, establishes direction and aligns people to build commitment to achieving goals
Resiliency and Adaptability to Change
- Recognizes, initiates and meets changing conditions and situations in the workplace
- Seeks out and introduces new perspectives and information to the team in order to stimulate innovation and change
- Encourages and produce change in self and others
- Coaches Team Members through the change process; provides direction and steering for professional development and encourages successful performance during the transition and in the new environment
- Effectively manage differences and resolves issues openly, fairly and constructively
- Interact with others in a manner appropriate to the situation as well as facilitating solutions
- Follow established communication channels to address problems and concerns
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to others
- Must be able to communicate in English (written, verbal, reading)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries, issues and concerns
- Short- and long-term memory capability
- Alertness, concentration, judgment and decision making
- You must be able to work with Dogs and Cats and other animals, allergies or other needs cannot be accommodated.
- Due to our high level of residents with dementia; your tattoos and piercings must either remained covered by clothing or are discrete. Any other external body decoration, including hair, must not be frightening to a frail senior with dementia.
- You must be legally allowed to work in Canada.
- You must be in good physical health as this job requires lifting, sitting, standing and walking.
- Must be able to read and write in English to a minimum High School Level.
- Available on call and in emergency situations.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields