A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Setting up the dining room
- Serving meals to residents and guests in the dining room
- Performing tray and beverage duties
- Helping with clean-up of kitchen and dining areas, bussing tables and washing dishes
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of previous food service experience; Assisted Living facility experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public
- Must meet all health requirements (including TB) and pass background checks
- Flexibility with schedule
- Must have compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields