A career with Brookdale has never been more rewarding! Brookdale is the only national full-spectrum senior living solutions company and committed to providing the best options for our over 110,000 residents we serve. The services that we offer ensure residents continue to live the lives that they want while also meeting all of their needs along the way. Every day our associates collaborate to guarantee this promise is fulfilled in more than 1,150 communities in 47 states. Our Senior Living Solutions include: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Continuing Care Retirement, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, and Personalized Living.
We are pleased to welcome Emeritus to Brookdale. Together as the world’s largest provider of senior living solutions, we now offer unparalleled opportunities to grow your career while further enriching the lives of the residents and families we serve.
More than a company, it is a calling.
To learn more about Brookdale and how our associates make a difference: Fulfilling Dreams * Record-Breaking Fundraising for Alzheimer’s * Best of the Best Awards * Brookdale Senior Living Solutions * YouTube
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides and directs Occupational Therapy services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation, related documentation and communication
- Adheres to applicable principles and practices of occupational therapy, Brookdale policies and procedures and state regulations
- Supervises Occupational Therapy Assistants and Aides
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Occupational Therapist
- Previous Home Health experience required
- License to practice occupational therapy within the state
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of ethical professional and clinical judgment
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields