The Designated Nursing Assistant / Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A) at THE QUADRANGLE is responsible for providing direct resident care including nursing/clinical care, personal, nutritional and restorative care in the skilled nursing operations and other areas throughout the community as appropriate. You will be responsible for a designated group of residents and operate in direct support of the Sunrise Mission "To Champion Quality of Life for All Seniors".
You will partner with the licensed nursing staff to plan, develop, organize, provide and execute individualized restorative therapy programs and maintain Restorative Records for each guests/resident. You will also assist in maintaining adaptive equipment and other medical equipment to include cleaning equipment and making readily available.
- Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with federal, state and local regulations.
- High School Degree / GED required.
- Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
- Previous experience and desire to serve and care for seniors. A
- bility to handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available to our customers at peak service delivery days and times.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields