Atria Senior Living is one of the nation's leading providers of independent living, assisted living and memory care communities. We serve more than 16,000 older Americans in 27 states by creating a superior product through thought leadership, active aging programs and culinary excellence. Our communities are a hub of activity providing our residents with social opportunities and mental stimulation in comfortable, well-appointed surroundings. Behind the warmth and welcome of our Atria communities are over 11,000 employees nationwide who embrace their purpose of helping older adults have a better life. In return, not only do they have a lucrative career, but they experience the joy of helping others and making a difference in the lives of the residents and families we serve. We would love for you to join our Atria family!
Atria Center City, located in downtown Philadelphia is seeking a highly experienced Community Business Director / Business Office Manager to fulfill one of the most important roles in our company.
The primary responsibility of the Business Office Manager is to maintain all business office functions and provide administrative support to all areas of the community. As Office Manager, you will be a vital member of our management team.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Accrual Accounting
- Income Statements
- Expense Tracking
- Month-end Close Processing and Analysis
- Payroll Processing
- Human Resource Orientation and Tracking
Community Business Director Office Manager Accounting Manager Business Manager Human Resources HR Bookkeeper Accounting Manager Finance Longterm Care Assisted Living Retirement Living Independent Living Healthcare Senior Living Senior Living facility Senior Living Community Hospitality Hotel Resort Retirement Home Retirement Community Senior Care Business Office Manager
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or a related field and two years experience with business office functions; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to five years in business office management, finance or accounting preferred.
- Experience with Kronos Payroll system is a plus
- Working knowledge of general accounting and finance.
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment laws.
- Able to clearly present information through the spoken word. Can accurately communicate, providing the necessary level of detail even under stressful or demanding conditions. Ensures a positive attitude and team orientation is exhibited in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Solid performance management skills, including the ability to communicate performance expectations, document performance conversations, coach and document performance issues and complete performance management expectations as guided by the company.
- Demonstrated ability to use independent judgment and discretion to make decisions designed to achieve company expectations and goals for the community.
- Able to perform budget analysis and variance reporting.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Able to influence the actions and opinions of others in a desired direction.
- Exhibits judgment in leading others to meet worthwhile objectives.
- Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of the issues. Able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Prioritizes and organizes office resources in standardized manner to ensure compliance with federal/state regulations and to ensure timely location of files as needed to assist in making business decisions.
- Modifies style and approach in order to achieve a specific objective.
- Ability to define realistic, specific goals and objectives. Able to define tasks and deliverables necessary to meet goals. Can assign resources and set priorities to meet goals.
- Builds processes and policies in a way designed to drive efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of business practices and to assuring that completed work adheres to high standards of accuracy and excellence.
- Identifies, obtains and effectively allocates the resources required to achieve applicable goals.
- Ability to work varied schedules to include weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
Atria offers a competitive salary, profitable bonus program and full benefits package including 401k and tuition reimbursement.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields