The Maintenance team member is responsible for performing general maintenance and housekeeping duties in the community and around the community grounds as assigned. Responsible for assisting with maintaining a safe, clean and comfortable environment for the residents, guests and team members.
- One (1) year maintenance and/or housekeeping experience preferred.
- Technical school education preferred.
- Maintains current license / certificate and / or specialized skills in at least one (or more) of the following building trades: electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, fire protection or mechanical.
- Possess a general understanding of OSHA, fire prevention, life and safety regulations.
- Ability to respond to emergency calls outside of scheduled work hours.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and handle multiple priorities.
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication.
- Competent in organizational, time management skills.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Must enjoy working with seniors.
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields