REGISTERED NURSE (RN)--ASSISTED LIVING NURSING DIRECTOR (HEALTH CARE COORDINATOR)
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. For over 30 years, we have been championing quality of life for seniors with individualized, nurturing care. Our passion is matched only by our expertise and high standards. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives.
Our resident-centered approach to quality care is the gold standard in our industry--it's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise. We invite you to contribute your pivotal talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level.
We lead by example
Our most senior leaders are active, engaged, and deeply passionate about what we do. This means the world in terms of how we support our professionals with exceptional opportunities for professional development and a chance to do work that matters. If it sounds like we're proud of our people, we are.
We're a community of kindred spirit
No one champions quality of life for seniors like Sunrise Senior Living. We've devoted more than three decades to refining our resident-centered approach to care, filling every community with the special touches of home and building the most passionate and skilled teams of serving hearts in the process.
We empower you with purpose
We're driven by a set of core values-- passion, joy in service, stewardship, respect, and trust--that exemplifies our commitment to seniors. We encourage self-reliance with our residents, valuing the unique life experiences of every senior. In turn, you'll find that we're committed to a thriving, rewarding workplace. From comprehensive benefits to our Wellness Program to our career development options, we've taken steps to anticipate and fulfill your needs as a team member.
Who should apply?
If you're inspired by the idea of taking Sunrise to an entirely new level of quality care and are ready to explore dynamic opportunities to grow professionally and personally, then Sunrise might be a great fit for you.
We are currently speaking with talented Registered Nurses (RNs) with management experience.
In this role, your leadership will direct a team of 3-5 nurses in sustaining the health and wellbeing of residents within your Sunrise community. Your efforts will ensure quality assurance and regulatory compliance while promoting the highest degree of quality care and service. You will also oversee large-scale coordination of residents' health and wellness needs, medication program management, and regular assessments.
You will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and training clinical team members. As a department head, you will oversee engagement, performance management, and ongoing evaluations for each team member. You will be a front-line representative of Sunrise's values in the eyes of our residents and the public at large.
- Graduate of an approved college or school of nursing with a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum of two years' RN experience required. One year experience in home health, assisted living, hospital, or long-term care environment.
- Minimum of one year nursing management experience, including hiring, coaching, performance management, daily operations supervision, counseling, and discipline as necessary
- Demonstrated knowledge of applied nursing practices, techniques, and methods in the context of health and wellness resident care in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Outstanding assessment, medication administration, follow-up, and triage skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, organize efficiently, and manage time effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to guide team members in providing quality clinical care
- Ability to be on-call for the community regarding clinical issues and work a flexible schedule which will include weekend days and some nights as needed.
- Demonstrated judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to learn new applications
Please ensure you fill in all information before sending your message
* Mandatory fields